Virtual Mechanical Adder
This is a binary adding machine, based on Matthias Wandel's design. While it would be more efficent in 2D, I just love the analog feel of 3D objects
- Input the a number in binary form by clicking the pipes above the numbers.
- Pull the upper handle to the right to confirm the number.
- Repeat for as many number you want to add.
- Drag the lower handle to the right to get final result.
How to use:
- Overflowing the adder is fun!
- You'll get some firework if you can make the ball fall out of the machine
- Requires a browser with support for WebAssembly and WebGL 2.0. This include recent version of Chrome, Firefox, Opera.