One day I found this amazing marble binary adding machine browsing around. I want one, but didn't have serious woodworking tools lying around. So I created a simulation of it.
As this is a 6-bits adder, it will overflow on number greater than 26 - 1 = 63. Which I think is pretty cool to look at.
- Input the a number in binary form by clicking the pipe on top. The decimal value is shown on the handle for convenience
- Pull the upper handle to confirm the number.
- Repeat for others number you want to add.
- Drag the lower handle to the right to get final result, to the left to reset.
- The reset button is for when the physic simulation gone haywire.
- Scroll wheel doesn't work when your mouse over the simulation.
- Require WebAssembly and WebGL 2.0. This include recent version of Chrome, Firefox, Opera.